Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Into the looking glass

As I get deeper and deeper into my eating disorder it becomes harder to see my way out.  When I stand up now, my head spins.  I've stopped calling treatment facilities- stopped signing up for studies and am wanting to stop therapy because none of these people seem to understand that I don't know if I have the capacity any longer to get better.

I'm 19 years old, I'm looking at a vastly abbreviated lifespan and while I'm not okay with that I think that I accept it.

Food terrifies me.  I love to cook so I cook up the most beautiful looking food and I stare at it when it's completed and try desperately to will it away.  I can no longer eat anything that has more than three ingrediants because food, especially when its not in its simplest form, just seems so complicated.  Everything seems complicated lately; food, breathing, eating, sleeping, school.

If I don't get the Tracey Gold Project, I am moving to Colorado.

Thought's aren't making sense anymore, I keep going in and out.

Austen

No comments:

Post a Comment